Homeless Kermit Puppeteer Not Homeless

TSSD

Reaction score
Why should anyone be appalled?:confused: He never said that he was homeless, he was just doing it for fun and for a worthy cause, all the homeless people in the world. Personally, I think if he could post the video to youtube, it was fairly obvious that he wasn't homeless.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Why does whitmire need to know, its just someone who used 2 Kermit puppets to have some fun a get a messege across

Nick22

Reaction score
Why does whitmire need to know, its just someone who used 2 Kermit puppets to have some fun a get a messege across
exactly. i don't understand why you think steve needs to know

JimmyDeanDog

Reaction score
well, he OUTTA know!....guess you're right...

I was thinking of someone EXPLOITING Kermit puppets
just to become news famous....

I mean, I'm not gonna don Ernie and Bert puppets just to get attention for anything!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i understand the concern but its not like he promoted himself as one of the muppet people or said it was an official muppet production

i see kermit puppets used all the time in street performances around city, they are very popular to use because people recognize the face and donate to the performance

Nick22

Reaction score
it's kinda equivalent to some singing a cover of a song on youtube. they're not claiming the song to be theirs to anything