Need Help with Latex and Foam

Blink

Reaction score
Thnx! I'll have to add more paint then. I wanna stop it from being runny. I was thinking thats the way to go too, but didnt wanna waste another quart.

Thnx for the help everyone!
Please note that I did not say that adding paint will make it thicker. Instead, I said by not adding more water or runny paint, you would avoid it from being thinner. There is a big difference.

The point of my messages was that you need to use a spray glue as a sealer and then build up the layers of latex.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Well my first 3 layers are still there... should i still use a spray on top? how many times should i spray?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
You don't have to seal the foam, but you should (sorry, I forgot to mention sealing the foam first). A non-toxic alternative to Super 77 is watering down Weldbond, which is a really good non-toxic adhesive similar to regular white glue. You have to experiment with that technique to find the right mixture of water and glue because like Elmer's Weldbond is very hard and brittle when it dries if you don't dilute it.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
The super 77 helped on some other body pieces. Thanks for the tip on that one guys. However, my thinking of paint and latex didn't really thicken it that much. Wasn't as runny tho. But still not thick like goopy.