Top 3 Muppet Movie Villains

muppet boy

Reaction score
Hey all! I was just wondering, who do you guys think are the top three Villians in Muppet Movies/Specials?
My list is as follows. 1 being the best villian and 3 being the worst.
1. Doc Hopper
2. Mrs. Bitterman
3. Mr. Holiday

So, what do you guys think?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I don't really have a ranking, but Long John is definitely my favorite!

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Long John Silver and Nicky Holiday probably tie for 1# for me. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Hey all! I was just wondering, who do you guys think are the top three Villians in Muppet Movies/Specials?
My list is as follows. 1 being the best villian and 3 being the worst.
1. Doc Hopper
2. Mrs. Bitterman
3. Mr. Holiday

So, what do you guys think?
Grouper(Muppets Tonight), Behemoth(TMS/Muppets Tonight),
Uncle Deadly(TMS), Mad Monty and Polly Lobster(MTI), Phil Van Neuter(Muppets Tonight)

Wait, did you mean human villains?

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Long John Silver and Nicky Holiday probably tie for 1# for me. :smile:
Those are my choices, those are my top two favorite muppet movies after all. For my third choice, though, I would probably go with Mrs. Bitterman. I am not entirely fond of "it's a very merry Muppet Christmas movie", but I am a fan of Joan Cusack to say the least.

- Muppetmonster

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I would definitely agree with Long John Silver and Nicky Holiday. They both seemed like a good fit for villians with the Muppets. They were dramatic, over-the-top, and funny as well as evil. Long John was a little violent that was totally part of the character and Tim Curry balanced that with the role in a muppet movie very well.

Doc Holiday was good, but the fact that he really wanted to kill kermit made him a little bit too harsh for me. A little too mean for a villian, lol

Was there really a villian in MTM? I don't think so, maybe that fraud guy but he was in the movie for like only 5 minutes.

Singer from MFS was a good Muppet Villian too, but a little creepy at times. He worked really well with the Muppets though

Ms. Bitterman was just a typical cranky corporate female villian to me, she didn't really stand out. Just a "big mean boss lady" as Pepe would put it.

Nathan Lane as the security guard in LTS was Priceless! He was great at it and would make for an excellent major muppet movie villian, maybe they should have cast him as the rich dude in this new movie.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Rachel Bitterman - it seems that every nemesis the Muppets faced in the movies were male, so this was a nice change for once.

:rolleyes: : "...and she's hot!"

Nathan Lane as the security guard in LTS was Priceless! He was great at it and would make for an excellent major muppet movie villian, maybe they should have cast him as the rich dude in this new movie.
He wasn't a villain, just someone who had problems. That was it.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I'd probably agree with Doc Hopper, Nicky Holiday and Rachel Bitterman. Although Singer from "Muppets From Space" and definitely Long John Silver are good choices too.:scary:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
If only Muppet villians then- Doc Hopper, Nicky Holiday , and Silver they're the great ones. If any Henson villians then it's Doc Hopper, Jareth, and the Sekisis from Dark Crystal. (don't know if I spelled that right)