For Sale/Trade: Topper and Child Guidance Finger Puppets, Packaged

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Hello there, MuppetCentralites! I'm new around here, been posting on some threads and getting a feel for the place. Thanks for having me! :smile:

I've been hanging on to some of these USA releases, and I'm ready to sell or trade them in favor of non-USA released finger and hand puppets. I'll negotiate on prices and work out trades to be fair for both. I know that the values on these items have fluctuated greatly in the past five years or so, and that they are certainly lower now on the whole than in the past. I am open to discuss all the details here on this thread or via private message or email.

I exported a photo gallery to my website for you to view all of the items I want to sell/trade. Click the thumbnails to enlarge. Here's the link:
http://bryansanders.com/sell/USASSFPSale2010/

Thanks for stopping by!
Smoke-free examples here. :smile:

Bryan

Initial Values to get the sales/trades going, and please make offers and negotiate with me. THE HAGGLE is part of the fun!

• $60 apiece for the White Topper Sealed & Carded Examples
  • $30 apiece for the Green Child Guidance Sealed & Carded Examples
  • $15 for the Green Child Guidance Oscar Opened & Carded

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Hey there, just in case you had any interest in the USA Finger Puppets that I'm parting with, they are now on eBay. In my post above, I mistakenly wrote that a Child Guidance Oscar the Grouch was opened, but it's Child Guidance Cookie Monster.

Here's the link. I'm taking offers through eBay. Thanks for looking!

Nine Vintage USA Finger Puppets for sale

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Hey there. In the meantime that this big lot didn't sell, I have decided to keep the Topper carded examples. LOL

So, only selling four Child Guidance/Questor examples now on eBay. Link in last post.
Thanks for looking!

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Cool Palitoy Puppets!
Let me know if you are interested in any trade situation for the four QUESTOR finger puppets with which I'm parting.

:smile:
Bryan

jerre

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am selling to get some money for the Holidays or they would stay put. Thanks

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Gotcha. . . well, I want some of your PALITOY and SCHLEICH items, so you might just get your Holiday Cash after all! :smile:
Bryan