Late Night Buffet clip!

ploobis

Reaction score
The Henson Company's Youtube channel uploaded a clip from Late Night Buffet. This is the first time I've seen anything from this show and already I love it, it's hilarious stuff!

Bill Barretta & Brian Henson are hilarious and great performers as always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCIi5mhbKJc

ploobis

Reaction score

beaker

Reaction score
I've seen the Comedy Tour episodes but I have not seen the pilots or the promos. I would love to though.
I wish I had grabbed them, as they were up on youtube a few years ago(the promos they cut for em) The ape guy is now one of the main characters of Late Night Liars, so Im glad they recycled him.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think this would have been funny. Let's hope Happytime actually makes it. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's really disappointing this thing never took off. it's a LOT funnier than what I've seen of Late Night Liars for one thing. Even if they'd just make these sort of short skits and release them as Youtube exclusives that would be something.

I think that's what Henson really needs to start looking into... more youtube comedy shorts. Even Sesame Workshop got on the bandwagon with that Grover making fun of the Old Spice ad.

MuppetMusings

Reaction score
I would love to see more clips from this on the Henson Company's YouTube Channel. Henson has a Twitter account (@HensonCompany). If you tweet them and tell them that you want to see clips from "Late Night Buffet," their VP of New Media will see it. And maybe if they get enough messages, they’ll consider sharing more bits from this piece of Henson Alternative history.

Dearth

Reaction score
Is it bad of me that I can't tell the difference between Del and Howard Tubman?

Oh well... I always thought Link Hogthrob and Harrison Fox were too similar too.

Alex

MuppetMusings

Reaction score
Is it bad of me that I can't tell the difference between Del and Howard Tubman?
Really? I don't hear it. Del Kastle is a gruff guy from Brooklyn, and Howard Tubman is an effeminate pig.

Now Howard Tubman and Bobby Vegan are very similar - not just vocally but in personality and appearance too.

beaker

Reaction score
Really? I don't hear it. Del Kastle is a gruff guy from Brooklyn, and Howard Tubman is an effeminate pig.

Now Howard Tubman and Bobby Vegan are very similar - not just vocally but in personality and appearance too.

Oh goodness, those characters couldn't be farther apart. Though, sadly Del's only official appearance were the 5 short "Del's Vegas Comedy Tour" videos TBS posted online a few years ago. Absolutely loved them, and am sad JHC never did anything else with the character.

JHC keeps missing and missing the mark with this HA! stuff. I'm glad a lot of people went to see Puppet Up and Stuffed and Unstrung, but all their other stuff literally went nowhere.
Late Night Buffet, Late Night Liars, Alt/Reality, SUDS, Tinseltown, etc. Even their other proposed projects, ranging from the FR and DC 2 movie to the Doozers cgi kids cartoon...nada.

JHC basically is surviving from Sid and Dino Train, and then doing some work for movies now and then it seems like.