HTF Muppet stuff for sale

jerre

Reaction score
Hi there, Just wanted to let people know that I am listing some hard to find Muppet stuff on Ebay. Includes carded pvc original Schleich figures, The much sought after Disney 1991 Miss Piggy, and some of the Palitoy items from the UK as well as some Palisade stuff. Hope you will take the time to take a look. Thanks!
http://shop.ebay.com/thefabricator/m.html:eek:

jerre

Reaction score
Thanks and remember...it could all be yours if the price is:smile: right...lol

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Those SCHLEICH pieces are neat!

Can anyone educate me about their relative scarcity? How do they compare with HEIMO or VICMA or even QUESTOR Roosevelt Franklin? -- Thanks for the help! I want to learn! And build my collection! WOOHOO!

Bryan

jerre

Reaction score
I assure you that I am no expert, but as I understand they were only available at the New York Muppet Store and even then, I don't know if they were on the blister cards or loose. I have been collecting Muppet pvcs for quite a few years and these are the only ones I personally have ever seen. I have more of the set, but this is all the duplicates i am selling.:eek:

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, my fellow Muppet lover.

Interesting about the NY store. First I've heard of that, but I'm new to some aspects of collecting in MuppetLand. I would love to hear all kinds of perspectives and opinions on this.

Jerre, I hope you don't mind this sale thread becoming a discussion . . .but if you do, I'll gladly move this to a new thread of my own. LMK

Bryan

jerre

Reaction score
Last chance for some cool stuff

tonite ends many of the HTF auction stuff I have listed. Hope you will take a look. Thanks.:confused:

nayrbgo

Reaction score
I'm chasing that PALITOY carded set! :smile: -- Good luck with the sales!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great stuff! May I ask, what are the MTI figures from? Cool to see Spa-am in figure form. :smile:

Good job on your MOTU auction, how hard is it to let that go? Lol. His profit alone will afford you next years MOTUC sub (if you're collecting them, that is).

Good luck, and Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony