Happy Birthday Joggy!

Joggy

Reaction score
Thanks everybodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for yer Birthday Wishes! I mean, how many people get birthday greetings from not only their families, not only their friends in the neighbourhood, but also a whole bunch of great international buddies? :smile:

One of my best presents was an actual Kermit artwork by a Spanish artist! My mom works at an art gallery and she gets in touch with artists often. We have a lot of paintings at home. This man came to visit us with his wife and son, and when he saw my Muppet Collection and my puppets, he was flabbergasted - he had never seen the Muppets before! Later when he was back home in Spain, he asked my mom for a postcard of Kermit. My mom sent him one - and he made a painting of Kermit as an artist in the Monet gardens, as a gift for me! Isn't that cool?

Other Muppety things:

- A Swedish Chef Milk Can from the Køøkin Wit Dü Chef Kitchenware Series (goes with my Coffee Mug, Pizza Plate, Egg Warmers and Salt 'n Pepper Shakers!)

- Storyteller DVD and MFS DVD (now I only need one more Storyteller, MTI, and Muppets Take Manhattan!)

- Bert and Ernie calendar

- Bert and Ernie on a toy motorcycle! This thing is sooo cool because they TALK to eachother! (in the Dutch voices, but that's fine with me, I love those). When you move the motorcycle, Ernie says: "Hey Bert, let's go for a ride! Here we go!" and Bert yells "Watch out for the pigeons!" They also react on the motorcycle making a wheelie (Bert: "Oh no, Ernie, not another wheelie - oooohh!") and crashing (*BOING* Ernie: "Sorry Bert - Keeheehee!" Bert: "*sigh* I knew this would happen...")

Other great presents include a microphone stand (the only thing that was clearly missing in my "private studio"), the Singing In The Rain DVD Set, a harmonica holder (now I can play the piano AND blow the harp at the same time!), a bunch of books and CDs, and some of the best birthday wisdom from the Trash Heap (thanks Jackie :smile: )

So I'm 20... now let's go for 30!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! Eeek! I keep missing these! :eek:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
YAY!

Happy Birthday Joggy!

And you know who he shares his birthday with?!

ELMO!!!

Now if that isn't the cutest thing ever... I just don't know what is!

DOEI!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert!

:big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Joggy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Hope You had a great time !

Luckily i actually said it to him on his real Birthday too - LOL!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

Cory even posted in that same thread - LOL!

Or maybe it was his twin Brother...

TWO CORY's ?!

What are we gonna do !

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... there are TWO OF THEM. Now everything makes more sense... :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Phil,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Cory even posted in that same thread - LOL!

Or maybe it was his twin Brother...

TWO CORY's ?!

What are we gonna do !

Man, I think Im losing my mind...I had forgotten about that thread...I even wrote a strange little ode to ya. Man...
*must....get....more....sleeep*

Btw, hmmm...maybe there are two of us^_^ That would definately explain the varying degrees and climates in various posts. :wink:

RugbyTiger

Reaction score
Eeeeep, sorry man!!!

Apologies for the belated birthday wishes Mr Jogmeister. Glad you got such wonderful presents (the bert and ernie motorcycle sounds fab!!!!) As for "going for thirty", Personally I'm trying to stay as far from it as possible!!!!

All the very very best & take care Joggaroony!

Jamie B:big_grin:

Thijs

Reaction score
A Very Happy Birthday Joggy!!

see/speak you soon

Thijs