Is Letters to Santa airing on NBC this year?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about Letters to Santa airing on NBC next December? I tried checking NBC's website but couldn't find anything... other TV listing sites weren't much help either. Is this special headed to the Island of Misfit Christmas Specials already?

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Headed to the island it might well be but I found out just a short while ago that it will be shown in Australia on 7Two next Sunday. I plan to stay home for it.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything yet. I just watched my DVD of it. It was actually much better than I remember it being the first time.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, I was impressed it aired two years in a row on NBC, especially with multiple airings the year before.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Come on! It's NBC... they have plenty of important other shows to show... like... uh... well they have a Christmas themed version of that terrible game show they aired over the summer that no one watched. So I'm sure the thought never occurred to them.

And last year they showed it, without promotion on a Saturday when everyone knows it's on and will be home to see it. I gotta get the DVD next year.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
And last year they showed it, without promotion on a Saturday when everyone knows it's on and will be home to see it. I gotta get the DVD next year.
Actually, they aired it twice. That was the second airing, the first was the first Friday in December. They cared enough to at least air it twice, that's why I'm surprised it didn't air again this year.