What Fraggle Rock song was stuck in your head today?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I had "Only way Home" going through my head and "Goin' Down the Road" today. It was funny cuz a few days ago work was really hectic. We were running around trying to do all these things at once and it made me think of "Help me for a Change" when Wembley's trying to help everyone at once. So that got stuck in my head and it made me even more stressed.

Tosh

Reaction score
I've had "A Friend is a Friend" (from "Grapes of Generosity") stuck in my head for the past two days... :coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I tend to sing "Workin" on the way to work. Otherwise, lately I've been humming "Dum De Dum" or whatever the name is :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I started out with "We are the Children of Tomorrow" stuf in my head. Then it got really busy at work so I got "The Hum Song" stuck in my head because I sing it to try and keep calm when things get hectic. I'm not sure how well it works though.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
This thread is telling me I need to own more than 2 FR songs...

bazingababe24

Reaction score
"Music Makes Us Real" from "Mokey and the Minstrels". Hearing Cantus' voice, even just in my head, helps me not be so stressed-out. Work was pretty insane today, as Saturday is the biggest day for product demos.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Lately it's been The Remembering Song, both versions. Na-na-na...loo.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The beauty of that song is ... how can you really forget the words? :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
The beauty of that song is ... how can you really forget the words? :stick_out_tongue:
Actually I've found that that's one of the hardest songs to remember because you have to remember where' they're forgetting, if that makes sense:smirk: (is there a word here or a na-na?)

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I don't know why, but that song from Wembley and The Mean Genie keeps popping in my head! And I hate it, 'cause that episode is scary! So, I don't know whether to keep walking or stand at attention! LOL