The Midwest Muppet Vault Christmas Festival

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Yes, the muppet vault is finally coming to the midwest! I'll probably be there, will you?

http://muppetcast.com/WordPress/archives/543:

Announcing the first-ever Midwest Muppet Vault fan meetup! This has been a big success as a monthly event in New York, and now The MuppetCast and The Muppet Mindset are bringing Muppet fans together in the Midwest!
On Sunday, December 12, at 2:00pm the doors open at Wild Goose Creative (2491 Summit St., near OSU campus) for an afternoon of pure Muppet fun. We’re celebrating the holidays in style with lots of fun for fans of all ages, including screenings of some of our favorite Muppet holiday pieces. Have kids, friends, or loved ones who aren’t too familiar with the Muppets, or at least the classic Christmas stuff? This is the perfect opportunity to introduce them!
Steve Swanson (host of The MuppetCast podcast) and Ryan Dosier (owner of The Muppet Mindset fansite) will be on-hand to present the screenings, and to run Muppet trivia games and give out lots and lots of prizes! Tickets for the event are only $5, and fans of all ages are welcome!
For more information, please contact Steve Swanson (swanson.steve@gmail.com).
http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2010/11/muppet-vault-goes-midwest.html :

Greetings Muppet fans! Especially those Muppet fans who live in the Midwestern United States! Why you, you ask? Well, because The MuppetCast and The Muppet Mindset want you to attend the latest installment in The Muppet Vault series, "Christmas Festival," hosted by Steve Swanson of The MuppetCast and Ryan Dosier (that's me!) of The Muppet Mindset.

The fun begins on Sunday, December 12th at 2:00pm at Wild Goose Creative (near the Ohio State University campus) in Columbus, Ohio. We'll have screenings of classic Muppet Christmas material, Muppet trivia games, and lots of great Muppet prizes! Tickets to the event cost only $5 and, as always, fans of all ages are more than welcome! Bring your friends, bring your family, bring your mailman! Here's the official announcement on The MuppetCast... and see below for the official graphic for The Midwest Muppet Vault--be there!
Will I see some of you there, Muppet central? :smile:

muppet boy

Reaction score
This is awesome. I live just about 4 hours south of Columbus. Maybe I'll attend.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Whoever moved this, Thanks. I was unsure on where to put it and Ryan suggested i put it in the 'muppet appearances' section. Thanks for changing it. :smile:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
Aww, man. I wish I'd learned about this sooner. It's only about six hours from where I am to Columbus, OH, but I don't think I can make it. My job isn't very accommodating to any of the days I request off unless I ask for them several months in advance. Hopefully this comes to the Midwest again soon.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I found out I can't go because my dad doesnt have enough money to drive me up there. :frown: