Looking for a Puppet/Plush Maker

MadForPepe

Reaction score
:embarrassed:As I am scandalously posting at this forum, does anyone know a great puppet maker, who would be happy to make an unofficial Pepe Plush which, at the least, looks better than the Nanco Plush?

:rolleyes::excited:

Puppetainer

Reaction score
I see there have been a number of views but till now no replies to your request. I think it may be because what you're asking for would be a violation of copyright and that's something most reputable builders will avoid.

Your best bet may be to try and create one yourself. Of course depending on your level of experience that could become quite an undertaking, but you'd probably have a lot of fun along the way. Best of luck!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
what Puppetainer says is correct and that could be the reason why you get no answers...perhaps you could get one of the nanco ones and convert it into a puppet yourself( i know how you feel i want pepe merch very badly myself)

MadForPepe

Reaction score
i know

what Puppetainer says is correct and that could be the reason why you get no answers...perhaps you could get one of the nanco ones and convert it into a puppet yourself( i know how you feel i want pepe merch very badly myself)
Thanks for your help! I will stop asking before my posts will end up in the SPAM box!

And with my two left hands, there's no way I'm going to build one myself!