Will pay $800 for a new MR Kermit...

Animal31

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is still looking, but I seen this one on there today - 290557839405.....

I also seen that someone had an "Anything Puppet" from 1974 for $350.00 on there as well........

jimmymontana

Reaction score
Hey,

If anybody has 1 to sell in the UK please let me know!

Many Thanks,

Lee

Animal31

Reaction score
Hey,

If anybody has 1 to sell in the UK please let me know!

Many Thanks,

Lee
Is it the shipping that scares people from selling to the UK? I'm not quite understanding why you're having such a difficult time finding one?

Thanks

jimmymontana

Reaction score
Yes I think you are right, I think the cost and hassle involved in posting to the UK seems to be putting people off.

Gonzo seems to be available and quite easy to track down, Animal a little more difficult, yet Kermit seems close to impossible to track down.

I think the trick is finding a US seller who doesn't mind lumping the large box down to the International Post Office and shipping it across the pond!

muppetray

Reaction score
I have one In GOOD Condition Without the box I'll sell U 4 $700 It Has been on Display and NOT Touched By unwanted hands! I could use the extra cash!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im debating selling mine..he is in perfect condition and i have box and all still...ill wait a while before i decide to put him on ebay

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
im debating selling mine..he is in perfect condition and i have box and all still...ill wait a while before i decide to put him on ebay
I'm sure if you wait until just after the movie comes out, you can get a pretty penny for him for all those collectors that decide to hop on the Muppet bandwagon after the new film comes out.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
its more of a space issue than anything...and i feel bad keeping him hidden away kermit should be displayed properly