Song covers?

beakerfan76

Reaction score
This one is for all the musicians on the forum. Have any of you done a cover of any song from Fraggle Rock? I know a punk bad whose name escapes me did a cover of the opening theme, but I want to know if anyone else did any covers of any other song on the show.

As for myself, I'm working on a couple of covers like The Hum Song (Hold Each Other's Nose) and perhaps Perfect Harmony (I've got a friend of mine to help sing).

So how about you guys?

beau

Reaction score
I haven't... yet.

Though, I could possibly do one or two in the future. It would be in my own unique style, so it would sound totally different than what we're familiar with.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I'm sort of doing a hard rock version of the song I mentioned, complete with some hair metally vocals (Think high screams).

beau

Reaction score
Was it Relient K? or am I wrong... I seem ot recall that they did.
It was attributed to them, but it was actually done by a Chicago band called Allister.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're always looking for new Muppet covers to play on Muppet Central Radio, so feel free to send anything you find my way. Thanks.

:sing:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
We're always looking for new Muppet covers to play on Muppet Central Radio, so feel free to send anything you find my way. Thanks.

Whenever I get some covers done (They aren't Grammy worthy, but good given the amount of equipment I have at my disposal) I'll send some your way. :big_grin:

P.S.I'm trying to do some Electric Mayhem covers too (Like "You Can't Take No for an Answer" or "Can Ya Picture That?")

beau

Reaction score

Well, then... perhaps after the holidays some time, I may whip up something.

Pork

Reaction score
It was attributed to them, but it was actually done by a Chicago band called Allister.
Oh ok, that's something I didn't know. At least I should be able to find it on youtube now :stick_out_tongue: