Muppets on The Cosby Show

SeanC

Reaction score
Never saw much of 'The Cosby Show' when it was on, but I remember a lot of talk at school about this ep when it first aired.
I finally saw it myself during a block of reruns several years later. While I'm not as familiar with a few of the characters, having not seen much of 'The Jim Henson Hour', it was certainly great to see my favourite monster Doglion clock up another appearance.

beaker

Reaction score
Glad someone posted it for more to see! I was able to rip the episode from a netflix rental of the Season 6 Cosby Show.
I saw this one Thursday night in early 1990 when it originally aired, loved in immediately. Then again Im a HUGE fan of 1989 era Muppets(when it was filmed) I love Jim Henson Hour, and its clear this episode was an extension of that time period and world.

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
I watched the Cosby Show when it originally aired, so I was quite surprised to see the Muppets make an appearance. Gonzo, Sweetums, and Statler were the only major characters I remember on that episode, I'm pretty sure most of the other ones were from 'The Jim Henson Hour' (never saw the show, I think it was because we could no longer get NBC on our lineup without a converter). It was a very funny episode, the Muppets make it funny.
:concern:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I also remember seeing this when it originally aired, particularly when the crowd of Muppets were yelling, "Surgery! Surgery!" Lol.