The Three Stooges Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I thought it was high time we started talking about the classic comic trio the Three Stooges. If your a fan please share with us. If you don't know who the three Stooges are, Where ya been? So I'll start the conversation with this question.

Who is your Favorit Stooge and why?

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Ah yes, one of my comedic idols. Curly and Moe were always my favorites. Moe is such a likable jerk and Curly might as well be the personification of comedy.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I dearly love T3S, they are America's finest contribution to the art of slapstick comedy. Always love 'em, always will.

Moe is prob my fave just because i love his line delivery and facial expressions and he helps the others be funnier in how they're able to play off of him. Though choosing a fave is like deciding if you like the peanut butter, jelly, or bread best in a PB&J sandwich when it's the combination of the three that makes it classic.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I'm a Three Stooges fan as well. Of all the third stooges (Curly, Shemp, Curly Joe, and Joe Besser), Curly is my favorite. I haven't seen the new movie yet, but I have looked at some of the trailers, and from what I've seen, the actors did a pretty good job capturing the originals.