Sesame Street T-Shirts

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Not a big fan of those face shirts, but whatever tickles your fancy. :stick_out_tongue:

doctort13

Reaction score
What turns me off with the latest Sesame product is the attempt to be "with it" by making the characters more "hip".

Example:

http://www.80stees.com/products/P-Is-For-Party-Bert-Shirt.asp

I understand that SW is marketing these to teens, and needs to sell products that will sell. Yet, couldn't they be less LCD?

Oh well, so much for high standards. $ Ka-Ching! $ :grouchy:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
About the party shirt, I think it's showcasing one of Bert's boring hobbies (Bottle cap collecting), but they just put all the bottles around him since he's taking the bottle caps off. I guess Bert's idea of a party is collecting bottle caps. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't say that's a bad one, at least it's not an ill fitting gangsta rap type shirt. I really dislike those.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Yeah, that is a bit out of character, especially for Bert and Big Bird. Ernie is a maybe.

Drtooth

Reaction score
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Whoa! Where the heck can I find This T-shirt? Please tell me it's for adults and male adults at that...

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Whoa! Where the heck can I find This T-shirt? Please tell me it's for adults and male adults at that...

That shirt is awesome! xD I've seen them at Hot Topic, I think I've seen them at fye too but I'm not sure. And yes, they come in adult sizes. :big_grin:

This might be the greatest t-shirt ever made ever:
http://www.80stees.com/products/Grover-On-A-Horse-Shirt.asp

:super:
Hahahaha! I was soooo tempted when I saw that one! xD I might get it next time. :smile: