Where in the world is Antron Fleece?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I was looking for fabric stores in my area that sell fur fabric, just to see what's out there and I came across a bear-making store. I thought I'd mention it in case that thought hadn't occured to anyone. It's basically just a store that you can go to if you like to make stuffed bears or dolls. This particular place has stuff you can buy online and it looks relatively cheap, so here's the link if anyone wants it. They also seem to have a pretty good selection of stuff.
http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=sassybf&product=Micro+Plush&exact_match=exact
If someone else mentioned this don't mind me. I didn't see anything about it but sometimes I miss stuff.

Bob1995

Reaction score
Well, I got a reply from her. She does have two yards left, just what I needed, but the payment method is a bit complicated. I'm going to end her an e-mail to her referring to my mom, who probably has more experience in buying stuff.

Goochman

Reaction score
she takes paypal, that's how I usually pay her. Julie is awesome, can't say enough good things about her.

Bob1995

Reaction score
Well, due to the fact that my parents can't buy it immediately, I couldn't buy it. :frown:

Goochman

Reaction score
Yeah it goes really fast when she has it. She also has a lot of pre-dyed ones. I tend to buy a lot from her.

Bob1995

Reaction score
I signed up to her mailing list, so that I'll be able to get her next order. :smile: