Wanted: Herry Monster Puppet/Plush

Dogbert95

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a Herry Monster Puppet or Plush? He's my son's (5 months old) FAVORITE on the shows. Let me know if you have any leads.. Much Appreciated!:insatiable:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Don't have one here but just wanted to wish you luck on your search and please update us if you find one and your son's reaction! (Given Herry's more recent obscurity that's wonderful that he's your son's favorite!)

When i was a kid i had all the commercially released hand puppets (there were lots of them in the 70's) but when Herry came out and i got him, it was a particular joy since he was one of my favorites and even though he was used much more back then than he is now, it always seemed he wasn't as popular/heavy featured as Big Bird/Oscar/E&B/Cookie/Grover/Count so when i finally had a Herry puppet i was overjoyed and had him with me everywhere for a while!

Dogbert95

Reaction score
Will do. Herry's actually very common in the old compilations of "Play With Me Sesame" that we record for him. Will definitely let everyone know how he liked him if/when we are able to get him one.
Cheers.

nayrbgo

Reaction score
I have a pal who has an extra Herry Monster. Message me for details
Bryan