Superhero Scooter Question.

Latecomer

Reaction score
I bought a loose Superhero Scooter just for his glasses (there was a simultaneous auction by a different seller for a regular Scooter with no specs) so while I was cannibalizing him for parts, I ripped off the hat to show ya what's underneath it...
Thanks! That's pretty cool to see.

My Muppet collection has REALLY moved along since I last posted. I have found some really great deals, causing me to spend more than I should, but pick up figures much quicker and at a much lower price than I ever thought I would.

I did break down and buy a standard Zoot for $100. It was one of the few I had ever seen on ebay and definitely the lowest price. I've seen loose ones go for over $70.

I got a Jim Henson for about $70.

I bought an opened Link Hogthrob, which is the only thing I bought out of the package. But he was $5 and it was worth the risk; he was in good shape when I got him.

I have an Usher Scooter and a Scout Robin, so the only two CHARACTERS I don't have represented on my Muppet shelf are Rowlf and Lips.

I REALLY want a backstage playset Rowlf (though I'd take tux Rowlf), standard Scooter, Rainbow Connection Robin, and a Lips. If I had those, I'd feel my collection was complete even if I never got anymore of the fun stuff out there. I'll wait for the right price on tux Rowlf or standard Scooter. I know backstage playset Rowlf, Rainbow Connection Robin, and Lips will always cost A LOT.

In trying to get all the characters I have picked up some extra fun stuff though. I got the penguins, an Adventure Kermit, Koozebane Kermit, Steppin' Out Gonzo with Bernice, and Culinary Catastrophe Chef with teh Banditos. I really started out after the main characters in their standard outfits, but I want little extras like the penguins, Bernice, and lobsters to put in the scene. And some of the variations like Adventure Kermit are so much fun!