Looking for Naked Rowlf, Lone Beaker

Gigadon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Ive been collecting this line for a while now and these two have been brutal to track down.. I joined here just in case someone ever feels the need to sell one of these as Im not so much interested in the sets as much as the figures. These guys are rare so im not keeping my hopes up but if anyones interested please let me know

Thanks,

Dearth

Reaction score
Naked Rowlf will not come cheap. Last year I bought another Backstage playset from eBay, trying in vain to get an unbroken hatrack. Despite me requesting additional packaging for that item, the seller tossed it in a ziploc bag with all the other little accessories, and when the box arrived, the playset had simply been TRASHED. I think there were about a dozen things that had broken, including the hatrack.

The only good thing about it was that the Rowlf was amazing, in fact, his paint applications were better than my previous one. So I swapped them, putting the second one with my older Backstage, so I briefly had two Naked Rowlfs. I finally decided to sell the first one a few months ago, and the lucky thing was, I got almost as much for him as I'd paid for the playset that arrived damaged.

Those playset-only figures are unfortunately always going to be the pricey ones. Especially Rowlf.

I haven't priced a Beaker in a while (at one point, I had the idea to get six of him, for a Mac Davis episode-specific diorama) but I do know that you see a lot of folks selling the Muppet Labs playset still sealed in its box, with only the Beaker figure removed. So apparently he's a lot more desirable by himself than the playset is.

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
agreed dearth nude rowlf is the rarest figure from the playsets i saw one for $200 just for the figure too pricy for a figure to me *cough zoot* :smile:

Gigadon

Reaction score
Yeah, I looked up Rowlfs price right after posting....pretty steep. Still want him eventually, just going to have to squirrel away some cash to do it....

Andibcool

Reaction score
Well i would go for the whole set.
Backstageset is just awesome and the Rowlf will come with it.

Single Beaker
Well the lab set was last year very low in price. You could have got the whole set for only 15$ sometimes plus shipping.

However there are also some giveaway beakers without the playset but thouse cost as much as the whole set and often come only still new.