Kermit!

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Looks beautiful! Kermit is high on my list of puppets I want to build myself. I have the Dissected Replica Kermit Pattern but I haven't resized it yet. I also have only made puppets based on the Puppet Project guidelines so I am not sure that I knwo how to build the correct type of mouth plate. I figure when I build Kermit I want to build him up right so I'll wait till I am more comfortable with my skills. Now that I see so many wonderful ones out there it builds my confidence up, at least I can see people can build them beautifully like yours. Once again it is a wonderful Kermit!

~Patrick

Melonpool

Reaction score
Interesting tutorial for those interested in making their own Kermits. I'd be a little hesitant to start selling them on ebay, though (as he says he's going to do in the future).

Animal31

Reaction score
Interesting tutorial for those interested in making their own Kermits. I'd be a little hesitant to start selling them on ebay, though (as he says he's going to do in the future).
I wouldn't recommend it either, I just thought it was a great tutorial for someone regarding construction of their own Kermit puppet....

I thought he did a great job with it

Melonpool

Reaction score
I agree. His Kermit impression was pretty good, too! Better than mine -- I sound more like Pee Wee Herman, :wink: