Video: Havin' Fun with Puppets

crazy chris

Reaction score
great stuff adam!

love your puppets! the turtle is magnificent!

cc

Animal31

Reaction score
Excellent job! I was almost expecting the blue fur she was sitting on to be another puppet at the end as well.......... :smile:

I love the puppets!

Edradour

Reaction score
Nice job!

Hope you're enjoying the Buffalo winter! :wink: (Former Rochesterian here...)

Knucklehead

Reaction score
Keep them comin!

Killer stuff! When the rainbow came in from the top right I spit my coffee all over my screen !*&!*!

It seems that your shooting with a Iphone ? and if so I have a ton of really fun stuff and cool tricks.. Try rotating it to landscape mode .. There's more there in the video and that's what I wanted MORE MORE...

The turtle dancing and anticipating the music about to hit is great and really funny ! I also really dig on the puppet on the left .. there's a bunch of points where you feel like the music is really belting from her throat .

Also luv the mouth plate shape's and control.

you've giving me a appetizer and my stomach is growling for more tastey treats !

-Knucklehead:stick_out_tongue:

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys.

So you know there will be many more videos to come. Better produced too. we literally just through it all together last minute and used things that were lying around.

More puppets and more videos coming soon.

Knuclehead- I was using an iphone. If i turn the phone sideways wont the video be sideways too? I dont want people to fall asleep during the video, and if they have to laydown to watch it then they might be more inclined to do so.

Thanks,
~Adam

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
thanks for posting it here Adam! and thanks to everyone for your comments! i miss my MC days! Adam's puppets and the best and i can't wait to do the next video!:smile:

AnnFibian

Reaction score
Lily and Friends Singing Katy Perry's Firework

hey I just wanted to let everyone know that the little puppet singing and dancing is Ann Fibian! :excited: