Original Antron Fleece Available For Sale

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have about 25 yards of the original antron fleece that I need to get rid of because I have to clear out some storage space at the end of the month. I'm selling it at cost for $25/yard, which is what I paid for it including shipping and taxes.

This is the original Antron fleece which was discontinued in 2005 and is not available any more. I can sell in quantities of 4 yards or more, just because I would rather do a couple large shipments rather than a lot of small ones.

If anyone is interested, please email me privately at puppetvision {at} gmail dot com. No PMs please, just because I rarely check them.

charlie bird

Reaction score
Cool ,but I wonder why you have to give up the best puppet making matierial known to man!haha! Thats kind of sad:frown:

SJohnson

Reaction score
I'll take it all!

Andrew,

I just emailed you.

Thanks,
Sean

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
I think its gone. I emailed him too and he emailed me back for my address, which I sent him last Wednesday. He has not gotten back to me. I sent him another email checking up over the weekend. still not response. Must be GONE.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just a quick update...I am pretty sure all of the fleece is spoken for at this point. I will be getting back to everyone who emailed me asap, but I have been doing long hours working on a project and have barely been online. I sent you a follow-up email Adam.