My Muppet Whatnot video

davidandora

Reaction score
In the fall of 2008 I came across the Muppet Whatnot Workshop at FAO Shwartz in New York, where I was ecstatic to build my own Muppet! Excited to do something with my new puppet, my friend Kevin envisioned the concept for this absurd storyline, fresh on the heels of another impromptu "music video" using a Phil Collin's song that Kevin and I made for the Martha Stewart show which we appeared on that fall. This was sort of an exercise in creating this sort of production, so we really went all-out on it, in spite of it's intent. Two years later, it's finally done. Enjoy! ...and please, if you haven't already done so...go make yourself a Muppet Whatnot! (and use the link on this site!)

http://vimeo.com/davidandora/flt-news
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q9o1Xx3reI

davidandora

Reaction score
Yay! a reply!

I was beginning to think no one here liked it. I had a lot of fun making it with my friends, so I'm glad you enjoyed it- and thanks for taking the time to say so!
:flirt:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i loved it muppet whatnot vids always make me smile but this one made me smile the most brill job:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
That reminds me....I wonder what happened with the charity auction of building your own Whatnot and then performing it with the Muppets in a video that would be shown on Muppets.com? The winner paid a lot of money for the priviledge and I was wondering if it actually happened.

MWoO

Reaction score
That reminds me....I wonder what happened with the charity auction of building your own Whatnot and then performing it with the Muppets in a video that would be shown on Muppets.com? The winner paid a lot of money for the priviledge and I was wondering if it actually happened.
It did. I believe the video is on muppets.com right now

MWoO

Reaction score
Correction, it was on the site. Seems the site was revamped a bit and a lot of content either removed or hidden.

TML

Reaction score
That was awesome. Absolutely histerical. The pocorn bit was funny & I loved the "removing the glasses". Bloody brilliant! KUDOS :flirt: