The Muppet Central Forums Revival needs You!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Me: Hey Freddy, i think Sam is talking to you
Freddy: how did he see me, im such a tiny frog
Me: yea but you eyes are the size of Snowballs
Freddy: IS THAT A BLUE BIG BIRD! when did we get to sesame street

Me::rolleyes:....Freddy what was in that popcorn?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
:attitude:: Ah yes- the Sleaze brothers. I could fit the blue bird part, but somehow they didn't think I pulled off the "happiness" part very well. Of course, neither did poor Big Bird. A sad chapter for all of us, really.
Me: Come to think of it, Sam- you would have been great for a cameo in "Follow That Bird"- they could've have had you somewhere near Big Bird as the "Blue Bird of Proprietariness"
:attitude:: Hmmph!
Me: Aw, come on- lighten up, Sam. You know I'm still your friend- but that would have been funny, you have to admit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still fail to see what the problem is. To what are you objecting? How come others can have conversations with imaginary friends and not me? Is there some sort of approved list of imaginary particpants I can use? Is there some sort of "Dummie's Guide to Muffining" that I must buy? Seriously ... what is the problem? I am attacked every single time I show up and try to join the blasted conversation. I like this character. I will always like this character. As far as I am aware, there isn't a rule in the ROC that says I CAN'T use this character. I don't go around griping about anyone else's conversations, pointless and shallow that they are (hey, what's good for the goose....). Cut me some slack, 'kay?
Simmer down there, I ain't singling you out, I'm speaking in general here: part of what brought MC down to begin with was all the cliques, like the Dorms and Hensonville, and that's basically what the Revival thread has turned into, another Dorms/Hensonville-esque clique; it's lost its original meaning and purpose, it's pretty much just an excuse to bring what happens in the Dorms/Hensonville outside of their respective threads.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I don't know that there's a clique within that thread- anyone is welcome to post there. But it seems only a few people generally have been posting.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I'm sorry to get off topic, but this is something I must say. Contrary to what some may assume, HV/the dorms are not a clique. Can you repeat after me? HV/the dorms are not a clique. Anyone can apply at anytime. There's no discrimination. I don't understand these constant attacks on an RP that welcomes anybody. Perhaps those who are unwilling to participate lack proper RP skills? That could be a reason for the paranoia and jealousy towards HV/the dorms/whatever you want to call them. HV, etc. is as much of a "clique" as TKO or the Moppet Family. Did anyone whine when those were active?

I actually have a simple solution for those who may be offended with HV: ignore it! Ignore it if you don't have anything of merit to say.

Nick22

Reaction score
See, this is what killed the Revival thread: turning it into another Dorms/Hensonville/whatever-esque clique.
i rully rully rully RULLY don't wanna cause any problems, but snowth, for once, try and be positive. please please please. cause being pessimistic and mean is gonna ruin the whole revival thing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing i mean we are just trying to rev up everyone and not but anyone and anything down. Is'nt that the way Jim Henson was?

Nick22

Reaction score
Simmer down there, I ain't singling you out, I'm speaking in general here: part of what brought MC down to begin with was all the cliques, like the Dorms and Hensonville, and that's basically what the Revival thread has turned into, another Dorms/Hensonville-esque clique; it's lost its original meaning and purpose, it's pretty much just an excuse to bring what happens in the Dorms/Hensonville outside of their respective threads.
well one the the things people said in the revival thread is that people are too up tight about getting off topic. people said that it used to be that there was a lot of "muffining"

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
me: Hey Freddy we should get the TMNT puppets to sing at this even

Freddy: ill call them..hopefully they keep their Shell phones on them