Shaloam Sesame has a Youtube Channel

Drtooth

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/user/shalomsesame

Here ya go.

I really hope this opens the door to more international SS Youtube channels. I'd LOVE to see Plaza Sesamo get an official channel at some point. It's always great to see international Sesame on there...

You'll find new clips from new video releases, as well as a few classic dubbed skits.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The only problem I have with their own Muppet skits is that the puppeteers aren't that great. Other than that, "Matzah in the House" is so wonderful.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm wondering if they're better at puppeteering and lip sync in their own language... I've noticed some certain co-productions have some off puppetry. I've noticed some that are perfect...

But Matzah in the house IS epic. I hope they post other parodies. Some seem vastly American, and I wonder if the puppeteers get the reference of Extreme Home Makeover.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I saw a promo on Facebook for the HOP Network's Chaunukah marathon and a clip of the Extreme Makeover: Temple Edition appeared, dubbed in Hebrew. I wanna say they were taped for these videos. I don't know why they didn't get Moishe's puppeteer to work on these bits; he's a great puppeteer.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Cool! I will have to check it out. Nice to see Shalom Sesame on there- it would certainly be great to see other international versions of Sesame Street on Youtube as well.
Incidentally, at least some have been released on VHS video. There are the Shalom Sesame videos of course (and I think these are on DVD by now too) and "Basil Hears A Noise", a production from the Canadian version of Sesame Street - only on VHS as far as I know though.
http://www.amazon.com/Sesame-Street...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=video&qid=1300132340&sr=8-1

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... and the buzzard's not even doing anything constructive with it.

I'm sure SS can just add the word "official" at the end of the name if they had to. they need to get all the international clips officially up on YT as possible. This is a break through for us international SS fans.

Plus, after the digital switch over, I lost the Spanish station that had reruns of PS on it.

Gerbert

Reaction score
Yes, But that wont fit in with the Channel names like "SesameStreet" "ShaloamSesame" etc.
Unless they make a SesameStreetOfficial channel.. :wink: