Muppet Musings

MuppetMusings

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone!

I've never posted here before, but I just wanted to stop in and let all you fellow Muppet fans know about my little Muppet blog entitled Muppet Musings - http://muppetbalcony.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter (@MuppetMusings) too.

Thanks.

- Matthew A. Smith

:sleep: :boo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
our old interviws from the Muppet Newsflash are over there as well. So please stop by and see it.

MuppetMusings

Reaction score
I've been getting some great feedback from the folks over at ToughPigs, love to hear what people here think too. I'm trying to not duplicate what's being done, or has been done, by other fansites (such as ToughPigs or The Muppet Mindset).

You may notice that I've posted a bunch of old magazine articles. I have a handful more that I'm working on getting up there, and I'm always on the lookout for other articles and treasures. I'd love to keep posting those kinds of things. So if there's anyone out there with some cool articles, ads, newspaper clippings, or other stuff that they'd like to share please don’t hesitate to let me know about them. And please feel free to send anything you may have my way. I'd be more than happy to add them to the collection and give them an online home for others to enjoy. You can e-mail me at mtthwas@gmail.com and naturally I will give you credit and my eternal thanks for any donations of content.

Any feedback on the site would be greatly appreciated. I'm still trying to find my niche in the online world of Muppet fans, so if you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know. Thanks!

- Matthew A. Smith

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What would you think about doing something with the Muppet Central Forum Awards.

MuppetMusings

Reaction score
It's been a week since I first posted about the blog here; and since then I've made 10+ new posts. Please be sure to check it out. And I've got lots of cool stuff coming, so keep checking back.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
have you gotten much feedback as to how many people are viewing your blog.