SST Blue Print

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Very cool.

Though it's odd that the Fix-it Shop was listed in the blueprint, despite it being from 1970. The Fix-It Shop wasn't in that location until season 3, and at first it was a library (and I think a pet shop before that).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And since when were there doors BEHIND Big Bird's nest? In front of yes, but as far as I can remember, all there was behind Big Bird's nest was a rickety wooden fence, and a brick wall with busted up panels and such (as listed as "excavation drop").

ISNorden

Reaction score
Either that blueprint is a fake or the date is wrong, judging by the replies so far; does anyone here have enough access to the CTW archives to show the real thing?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
that will be helpful in my project..i think :smile: that's really awesome

Katzi428

Reaction score
Not to get nitpicky.But they only listed the apartment as Susan's apartment. Shouldn't they have listed it as it being Gordon's too? (or were they just saving space?)

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Keep in mind, the caption below says "c.1970" which stands for "circa 1970." Circa is an approximation of a date, not the actual date itself. It's like identifying a fossil or document as "c.3170 BC."

It looks like the blueprint photo came from a museum exhibit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It looks like the blueprint photo came from a museum exhibit.
Yep: this is from an exhibit from the New York Museum in Albany, where they have a reconstruction of the SST set (123 brownstone, Oscar's can, Big Bird's nest area) on display.

While the hand-written notes on the blueprint may conflict with actuality, the blueprint itself looks rather authentic to me, I think, mainly because of how precise the notes are and such.