What is your favorite childhood toy?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I got a microscope in third grade that I loved to play with. But if we're going for toys we held on for the longest, I got a stuffed tiger kitten that purrs that I carried around with me everywhere and that I still have.

On the no-pants subject, did anybody ever watch the "No-pant Dance" on Toon Disney?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On the no-pants subject, did anybody ever watch the "No-pant Dance" on Toon Disney?
Was it anything like the music video Cartoon Network once did of their famous-for-not-wearing-pants characters singing about how they couldn't get enough (of not wearing pants)?

Rose

Reaction score
I don't know excatly how I feel about this debate. I personlly don't like Disney or anything about it beceause I found it to be teaching children how to act like spoiled little brats who can get away with anything. The charecters in generial I found to be snobby rude and some think they are better than others.
Then again the is the 'politically correct ' thing which I don't agree on 100%. I think this is part of making everyone act and think alike a prosess I noticed all my life things have been moving more and more towards politically correctness to the point where it's interfearing with ' freedom of speech ' and ' uniqueness. ' The things that ' makes us who we are. ' I don't want to start a debate here over politics let's not go there I'm just saying what's on my mind.:smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm not sure why we are talking about pants but my favorite childhood toy is a pound puppy that I've had since I was about 2. Its in surprisingly good shape considering how old it is. I dont believe its ever gotten a hole in it, but some of the fluff is clumped making one of the paws kinda floppy. This guy is the 80s style plush, I think. It would make sense since I got it at a flea market in 94ish. The new ones look weird

This is not mine, but it looks like it, only mine is in better shape

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hooh! ;o; I used to have a plush Mister Potato Head. I've heard just recently they've revised the franchise.
http://foodbeast.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/slimmer-mr-potato-head.jpg

...I'm wondering if they still include the spud-butt trunks? :confused:
I find that absolute garbage. Not only will it be impossible to fit pieces on "older" ones that are STILL BEING MADE, but I'm going to be ticked if they take any of the specially manufactured ones with other brands (Marvel, Disney, other Hasbro properties)... hopefully, there'll be enough complain to stop this from going anywhere. Hasbro's been doing great stuff lately, but this is pretty stupid.

Pants? Really... and the "slimmer"... what the heck... guy's a POTATO!

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
I was into a lot of toys... Ninja Turles, Silverhawks, Batman, Ghostbusters, He-Man, Popples, Wuzzles, Care Bears, ThunderCats, Smurfs, DC SuperPowers, Secret Wars, Dino Riders... I'm sure there's more :wink:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
My stuffed doll of the parrot from Aladdin. I've had him since I was five (he currently makes his home on the dresser in my bedroom).

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
My stuffed doll of the parrot from Aladdin. I've had him since I was five (he currently makes his home on the dresser in my bedroom).
Aw. Iago, I think. :smile:

I've had a plush Flounder doll of The Little Mermaid franchise since I was just a baby. <3 He is currently home with me.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I don't know excatly how I feel about this debate. I personlly don't like Disney or anything about it beceause I found it to be teaching children how to act like spoiled little brats who can get away with anything. The charecters in generial I found to be snobby rude and some think they are better than others.
Seriously?

Are you sure you're not confusing Disney with Bratz? The people I know who grew up with Disney are anything but "spoiled little brats who can get away with anything." Isn't this an unfair generalization?