Does anyone else want radishes after watching Fraggle Rock?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock doesn't have that effect on me, but Sesame makes me hungry for cookies. Also when i was a kid, i always had this Pavlovian effect where i always wanted pudding whenever they played "Adding Is Putting Together" because i had the record and the phrasing of the title line "adding...is putting...together...mmm" always reached my brain as "Adding - Is PUDDING! Together...mmmmmmmm!"

Also when i was a kid, The Muppet Show always made me hungry for spaghetti because Janice's hair reminded me of raw spaghetti noodles, Scooter's eyes reminded me of Spaghetti-O's and Animal's nose reminded me of a meatball.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock doesn't have that effect on me, but Sesame makes me hungry for cookies. Also when i was a kid, i always had this Pavlovian effect where i always wanted pudding whenever they played "Adding Is Putting Together" because i had the record and the phrasing of the title line "adding...is putting...together...mmm" always reached my brain as "Adding - Is PUDDING! Together...mmmmmmmm!"

Also when i was a kid, The Muppet Show always made me hungry for spaghetti because Janice's hair reminded me of raw spaghetti noodles, Scooter's eyes reminded me of Spaghetti-O's and Animal's nose reminded me of a meatball.
Okay then, sorry about that.

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I've actually always liked radishes, even before I was into Fraggle Rock. Then again, I've always loved spicy foods. I once ate a slice of pizza with so much habanero pepper sauce on it that I actually lost my sense of taste for a couple hours afterwards!

Collgoff

Reaction score
I've actually always liked radishes, even before I was into Fraggle Rock. Then again, I've always loved spicy foods. I once ate a slice of pizza with so much habanero pepper sauce on it that I actually lost my sense of taste for a couple hours afterwards!
Wow!:coy:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I love LOVE LOVE hot/spicy food myself - i'm the type who always specially requests the hottest hot sauce when i go to a Mexican restaurant - but radishes just don't do anything for me.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I remember when I was younger we had a garden that we grew radishes in. I recall tasting one of them one time and not particularly likeing. But then I grew up not nessecarily remembering the taste, just remembering that I wasn't all that fond of them. Fraggle Rock sorta inspired me to try one one tims though and it wasn't as bad as I remembered.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I remember when I was younger we had a garden that we grew radishes in. I recall tasting one of them one time and not particularly likeing. But then I grew up not nessecarily remembering the taste, just remembering that I wasn't all that fond of them. Fraggle Rock sorta inspired me to try one one tims though and it wasn't as bad as I remembered.
That's a good story!