The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Same here, Fersureitsjess - and I LOVE the Richard Hunt quote as your signature! How true! It's part of the Muppets appeal, along with all that heart. Put 'em together and ya got what Frank Oz calls affectionate anarchy :smile:

<<~We do what everyone else in the world wants to do and that's act crazy.~-Richard Hunt>>
Thanks! I'm a big Richard Hunt fan and I just love that quote. They really were an affectionate anarchy!:excited: hahaha

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
Reading this thread made me want to look up the theme song on YouTube, which lead to looking up some episodes. I'd have to say my most favorite episode of TNAoWtP has to be "Find Her, Keep Her", that one where Rabbit raises a baby bird. It's such a sweet episode. It made me cry when I was little. Heck, it still does.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Aw! I remember that episode- that one was quite heart-touching.:smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
Right on, lotusoftheleaf! That one gets to me, too. I haven't seen it in a while, but I'm sure it's as powerful as ever. And the fact that a well done show like that (with emotional content done with such meaning) is not available on tv now, might, I dare say, add even that little bit more to the moment - the nostalgia for a great era for television; tv that touches the heart, as Gonzoleaper said.