Raquel Porkbelly Charrie

Edradour

Reaction score
Nice looking puppet! Can you share any details about It Was Me?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Nice looking puppet! Can you share any details about It Was Me?
Thank you! :smile:

It Was Me is my new incomplete Muppet fanfiction, starring Link Hogthrob (one of my favorite Muppets :flirt:) as our narrator and main protagonist. There's not too much of an organized plot (since it's my first fan-fiction), but the story involves around Link's (egotistic) atmosphere, and his point of view.

Raquel Porkbelly (the Muppet OC) has a role as a supporting character; all told by the ever so handsome, unbridled, and highly opinionated Link, from his point of view.

Now for her role of the story... A very timid young brunette porcine dancer, named Raquel Porkbelly has given the privilege from Kermit to audition with Link for his newest televised sketch, "Pigs in Space;" She didn't make the callback! Though, she isn't too much of an actress, nor singer, Kermit hires her as a chorus girl.

In one installment, she somewhat has sentimental feelings for Link; though, he's oblivious!

Also, Raquel tends to be borderline autistic.

Pretty much, the story is in extreme development. I somewhat need to give Rocky a little more depth and personality. Otherwise, I already had the first two chapters complete. Though, I am happy with my writing accomplishment. :coy:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Nice job on the puppet Linkie. You're really good at it. Did you use a pattern?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Nice job on the puppet Linkie. You're really good at it. Did you use a pattern?
Thank you! :big_grin:

Actually, (I think) the puppet itself was made from scratch. Puppets Magic have done such an outstanding job with my requested charrie (though, I made several minor changes: new wig, felt lashes). I love her! <3

Check out their website. I've already posted the link. :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh cool.
I thought you made it at first, though the changes you made are nice. That's a neat company though. How many puppets have you gotten from them?