"The Muppets" Teaser Trailer in US Theaters

Drtooth

Reaction score
Terrimonster, Cookie did you see the movie in 3D? I saw it in 2D and was INCREDIBLY disappointed that the trailer was NOT included. I'm wondering if it's because I didn't see the 3D but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?
The weird thing is, The Muppets isn't exactly a 3-D movie. While there are usually non-3-D trailers attached to 3-D films, it would be very odd for them to attach it only to a 3-D movie when it isn't. So, yeah... I wager the theaters cut the trailer out for something else in your area.

That said, usually when a trailer first comes out with a movie, it pops up online same day. Again, I'm waiting to see it in theaters, but it's still publicity for the film. I saw the Adventures of TinTin trailer a couple days ago... anyone see that attached to anything?

Beauregard

Reaction score
i really want to see this trailer i'm still not surprised it has not surfaced youtube usually it is 1 second till something like this surfaces but still adds to excitement also there 164 people looking at this thread thats the most people i've seen looking at a thread
Seriously! Give us the trailer, or give us FREEDOM!...No...that's not right.

Bea:zany:{The Muppets are coming!}regard

Aaron

Reaction score
At 10:00 tonight i will hopefully see this trailer :smile:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Terrimonster, Cookie did you see the movie in 3D? I saw it in 2D and was INCREDIBLY disappointed that the trailer was NOT included. I'm wondering if it's because I didn't see the 3D but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?
I saw it in 2D... Wish i had seen the movie in 3D... but the event was planned by my brother who doesn't like 3D films. Claims he gets a headache from them.

I know some trailers are shown in 3D while at 3D movies... and i imagine that the trailer would have been awesome to see in 3D lol

The other previews we got were Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Green Lantern, and Transformers 3.

Drtooth

Reaction score

I know some trailers are shown in 3D while at 3D movies... and i imagine that the trailer would have been awesome to see in 3D lol

but usually those trailers are for 3-D movies. You can always tell when it's a preview for one the second the "The Following picture is rated" comes up, because they even manage to make that part 3-D... presumably to distinguish it from the regular trailers. I give nothing but intense credit for them NOT making this 3-D, since it just... well... it just doesn't need it. besides, it usually only works when it's an animated film.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I saw it with POTC, though I guess the suprise is ruined by:

A. I read about it here, LOL.

B. I know what Amy Adams looks like and know what movie she's going to be in.

C. A magazine cover in the background kinda spoils where the joke is going. :stick_out_tongue:

firestarter

Reaction score
I have seen almost every muppet movie so far. Including the muppets Wizard of Oz. it was okay, not the best and not the worst. I hope this one will be good. I remember seeing a very old muppets Christmas special where all the characters are in a big house singing Christmas songs. I don't remember what the name of it was, but I do love the muppets and hope this one will be great

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I saw the trailer with POTC last night and it got a good reaction from the audience. There was cheering and clapping. Not quite as much as for the Green Lantern trailer but more than the Transformers one