More action figures on ebay...

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
Spent the day cataloging my collection of figures, and except for the playsets (plus one or two figures I've held back because they're missing one or more accessories) everything I have is now on ebay.

Kinggodzillak's ebay items

Unless otherwise noted these are loose figures with all their accessories (except for their bases/stands), and most of them have ten days to go.

Series 1

Kermit
Bunsen
Dr Teeth - ends tomorrow!

Series 2

Crazy Harry
Floyd Pepper

Series 3

Scooter
Rowlf
Zoot - ends tomorrow!

Series 4

Strangepork
Samuel Arrow

Series 5

Janice
Pepe

Series 6

Clifford
Fozzie Cop

Series 7

Beauregard
Captain Smollet
Johnny Fiama - pinstripe version AND tan suit version

Series 8

Dr Phil van Neuter
Usher Scooter
Marvin Suggs
Sam
Variant Marvin Suggs - MOC
Variant Sam - MOC

Series 9

Pops
Lips - white shirt version AND brown shirt version.

Also have Naked Rowlf from the Backstage playset, and the Steppin Out Bunsen and Beaker set.

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
Just added; S3 Lew Zealand, S4 Link Hogthrob, S5 Gonzo, Super Beaker and Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i'am hopefully going to try to win naked rowlf white shirt lips and link and bunsen cause i lost the accessories on link and my bunsen robot rabbit has one half missing horrible experiment gone wrong for my robo rabbit :smile:

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
Just added; the Electric Mayhem, Swedish Kitchen and Pigs in Space playsets.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
pigs in space woo must bid then if i hopefully try to win that only one more playset that dreaded always go's up in price the backstage if only i could find that playset at a good price then my collection of non exclusive stuff would be complete :smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
I have a question about the two Lips figures... do they have that tacky/sticky problem that a lot of the final-series Muppet figures had?

Alex

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
The brown-shirt one, no, that's fine. The white shirt one...yes, a little bit, which is surprising after all this time. In fact the shirt's gotten a bit dirty over the years - it's nothing that won't rub off, but I've always been a bit reluctant to rub too close to the patterning on his shirt in case I smudge it.

Here's a pic that better shows the detail on the shirt;

the backstage if only i could find that playset at a good price then my collection of non exclusive stuff would be complete :smile:
Muppet Labs and the Backstage will hopefully being going up later today...

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
Just added the last of my figures; S1 EB Miss Piggy variant, S4 Rizzo blueshirt variant, S5 Newsman, S6 Statler and Waldorf, S7 Robin, another S8 Dr Phil, Adventure Kermit, Sweetums, and the Muppets Labs and the Backstage playsets.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
nice to see so many muppet figureson ebay uk almost scary i can already see the backstage going up in the price speaking of the backstage does it include all the acessories like the phone and record player that stuff thanks:smile: