"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

jcnegron

Reaction score
At 1:20. Is this the first time that Gonzo moves only one eye?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure "Letters to Santa" was the first time.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just read this on twitter...

The Muppets" Release Schedule North America Nov 23 France on Dec 28, Australia on Jan 1, 2012, Germany on Jan 19, 2012, UK on Feb 17, 2012

Why are we last to get the film in the UK?

Can only hope that something BIG is planned to launch it here so it has to be seperate than other countries?

Chris

rowlfy662

Reaction score
agreed there i was deeply saddened that we are last to get this usally films after a few months in America then other countries maybe we shall get a green carpet

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I totally loved LOVED it.

That's the way a teaser suppose to be, at first I really did think the link took me to the wrong video, til I remember "oh wait, Amy Adams and Jason Segal are in the movie, :smile:".

Totally awesome.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I can't stop watching it! It's so exciting! When I saw :smile: , I started screaming with joy! And seeing the whole gang back (and even some from older Muppet movies and Muppet Show episodes) just put a big smile on my face.

I am soooooo excited for this movie! I'm going with a bunch of my Muppet-crazed friends to see it the day it comes out! The only downfall about the preview is that the Muppets were shown close to the end of it. But, hey! That's better than nothing at all!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The only downfall about the preview is that the Muppets were shown close to the end of it. But, hey! That's better than nothing at all!
That's not a "downfall" at all in my opinion. It's gets people surpise, which is the point of a teaser trailer. It's aweseome. The Simpsons movie did that with there teaser trailer made it look like a new Superman movie and Scooby Doo did that to make it look like a new Batman movie. It's part of the fun.

The keyword is "treaser" with this trailer, when the other trailers come out, it probably will focus more on the Muppets.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OK I'll admit, when Kermit appeared on the screen, I laughed out loud, lol. I know I've been skeptical, but this teaser did manage to make the project look promising. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's not a "downfall" at all in my opinion. It's gets people surpise, which is the point of a teaser trailer. It's aweseome. The Simpsons movie did that with there teaser trailer made it look like a new Superman movie and Scooby Doo did that to make it look like a new Batman movie. It's part of the fun.
Disney has taken that to a WHOLE new level. I've seen those 2 trailers mentioned, and YES... they were the old bait and switch with a BETTER switch (well... Scooby vs Batman is a hard call... ) The joke stemming from the fact Jason has done a lot of Bromantic comedies lately (the only one who has a mastery of the genre, making the old RomComs better than ANYTHING else out there)...

To also have a fake poster and a fake movie site... he he he! This is genius. I bet he had something to do with this all along.