"The Muppets: Fuzzy Pack" Teaser Trailer On-line

Pork

Reaction score
Wow, a second teaser trailer so soon. Fantastic stuff, although I still like the first one better. Do you think there will be several more of these to come?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Maybe they'll do a superhero themed parody one with Gonzo in his cape. :concern:

MWoO

Reaction score
Gonzo has grown on me. It looks like a mix of old and new. I will always love the 80's Gonzo the most, but I'm fine with him as is. In fact all of the designs are fine with me. They seem like a mix of old and new.

Did anyone else notice the muppet news man is in jail with them?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think they relesed the second one right after the first one hit 100,00 so maybe when the second one hits that they will relese another one.

Dearth

Reaction score
There's another thread for discussion of the new puppet builds, I was commenting in it last night on Gonzo's ability to move his eyebrows independently.

I was so jazzed by the new Fuzzy Pack trailer, I decided to try to string together the overlapping snippets of scenes we've been shown in the two trailers and pre-restore (prestore?) them into continuous shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAbaZICDBEU

Turns out, the one where they're running away from a building is only a few frames longer in one trailer than the other.

The one where they're all reacting to an explosion splices together pretty nicely, after you speed the slow-mo one back up.

So, while I was playing with extending those two shots, at first I had them in the other order... then it occurred to me that it's all the same characters in the same outfits.

I had originally felt like the running scene was along the lines of them being chased out by a security guard or whatever.

But now I'm pretty sure they're running away from an impending explosion at Gonzo's Royal Flush, and then reacting right afterward. That's the sequence I made them in my finished edit.

Hope this conjecture isn't a major spoiler for anyone. I mean, Fozzie's dialogue in the Green With Envy trailer tells us there's gonna be an explosion somewhere in the film. All I'm doing is taking a guess where said explosion might occur.

I could be totally wrong.

[EDIT: Apparently new forum member AndyB and I are in agreement on this theory! Didn't see his first post until after I already posted this.]

Alex

TikiColadas

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the 2 new Muppet teaser trailers! And I am so excited for November!

Muppets forever!  :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Gonzo has grown on me. It looks like a mix of old and new. I will always love the 80's Gonzo the most, but I'm fine with him as is. In fact all of the designs are fine with me. They seem like a mix of old and new.

Did anyone else notice the muppet news man is in jail with them?
I did! I'd know that head anywhere! Which makes me think Newsie has more than just a cameo....YAY!!!

Randall Flagg

Reaction score
The first trailer wasn't bad, but this one is pretty weak. Granted, though, it's just an online thing that I'm assuming they slapped together pretty quickly just to keep people talking, so I guess it's a success in that sense.

I'm looking forward to seeing a full trailer that will help me decide if I want to see the movie or not.

beaker

Reaction score
For some reason Gonzo looks back to normal for me. As I swear in the Muppets Kitchen and and movie press shots Gonzo's eyes and facial build looked really odd. But in the two teasers he looks normal again, hmmm.
I hope they keep up the teaser spoofs, even if they don't always hit their mark. I say they should do one spoofing indie art house/foreign films or documentary films.

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
Love the 1st one more but I am so happy that Disney is pushing this film that any trailer that comes out is fine by me :smile: