How's the weather where you are?

Nick22

Reaction score
It rained a few times today, but it was a nice rain. One of those rains that you like to play in. :smile:

mr3urious

Reaction score
It's hot and sunny now! Monsoon season is still months away, though! :frown:

Nick22

Reaction score
It was warm all day, but now it's rainy and stormy.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The weather here sucks. Since when do we get three to four inches of rain in JUNE? I know, that probably doesn't sound so bad, but when you're in California, you kind of expect the weather to behave a certain way, especially when it's almost summer.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hot with an 80% chance of cruddiness. Ah, Hotlanta, the stewed peach of the south.

Nick22

Reaction score
It got a lot colder today. Yesterday it was mid to high 70s and today it was low 60s and windy.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
It's has been in the muggy mid-90s all week long. Maryland is in desperate need for some rain.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's hot and sunny now! Monsoon season is still months away, though! :frown:
Nonsense! I am (bodily, at least) the same locale as you, and I've been seeing late-afternoon clouds and that hideous dusty wind which promise monsoons are around the corner. I predict monsoons before a fortnight has gone by...after all, the other day the barometer fell ... *ducks and covers*