Question about the Muppets Inside CD-Rom

Daffney

Reaction score
I remember playing Muppets Inside, but that was a long time ago (I think it was the late 1990's).

I last saw a copy at my cousins house, but their computer couldn't install it. :frown:

Davina

Reaction score
Ok.. I finally found my copy of the game and played it for a little while.. on windows 7.. it runs. though wants you to reset all your colors and pixelation, which I didn't do and the graphics were poor because of it, i'm sure.. played most of the mini games thru once.. (or at least until I got to kitchen of doom.. the keypad usage on that made my fingers hurt, so I stopped.. yeesh..) it ran fine though. might just play this some more again (with proper screen adjustments..) I only had one beeker's brain game, for shrinking pills, and didn't notice any stuttering, so if it is there, it wasn't on that one..

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, this is by far the best Muppet personal computer game ever released. The fact that it's still enjoyable 15 years later is a testament to that.

In Windows 7, you can change the game properties so that it runs as it's intended upon startup.

Davina

Reaction score
i lied.. oops... i'm running vista, but still, just a matter of tweaking the settings a bit for it. may have to go dig out the muppet treasure island game and try that again, too (if i can find that one...)

MisterDuhFrog

Reaction score
Again, the best bet would be to listen to it from the "My Computer" dialog and click on the folder titled 1 (that is the folder that holds all the sounds, images, and videos in the game Beaker's Brain). Then click on the "Sound" folder, then "Wrapup", and play BUNSEND4.wav. I'm pretty sure it is there.

beaker

Reaction score
Best Muppet video game ever! I had no computer in 1996, but in the early 2000's I tracked down a new boxed version on ebay and got it to run on my windows xp at the time. AMAZING box, amazing book that comes with it. Amazing game. To me 1995-1999 is a very special time for me as a Muppet fan, as it was right when they were getting back on their feet post JH and doing a lot of projects

MisterDuhFrog

Reaction score
You're all right -- the best Muppet PC game ever released.

Some guy just made a walkthrough video on youtube a couple of months ago, playing through all 4.5 hours of that game. That creepy sound effect I'm talking about comes at around Part 6 of 9, and it occurs at 1:50-1:59. There are other minor sound issues after that in that video clip, but those were all just by chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvtAZ39lsU