Hensonville City 2011

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
[I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!]

Me: (walks to the front desk) Well, guys, we're here! (looks around) Um, guys? (sighs) I should've never let Doc Hogg take Ojo and Tutter in his old car. It probably broke down on the way here. (taps fingers impatiently on the desk) How fast was he going anyway? 20 mph?! It shouldn't take him that long to get-

Doc Hogg: (enters with a suitcase) Here! I'm here, T, and ready to relax! I hope there's some golf here. I wouldn't mind playing a few rounds. Heh, heh, heh.

Me: Well, let's get settled in first, then we'll worry about that. Um, where are-

Doc Hogg: The others? Oh, they're still in the car. (wide-eyed) Oh, no... I forgot to unlock the back door! I'll be right back! (rushes outside)

Me: (face-palms) This is going to be a loooong day.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey T. Good to have you back.
*Gives her key to Apt. 8. Just ride the elevator up two floors and it's the apartment directly in front of the common room. Hope you and your roomies have fun here at HV.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Thank you very much!

(Ojo and Tutter enter, looking very exhausted)

Ojo: T....where's our beds?? We're so tired!

Tutter: As much as we love Dr. Hogg, riding with him is TORTURE!

Me: (chuckles) Don't worry, guys. We don't have to take any stairs. We just have to ride an elevator to our room. Then, we can go to sleep. Now, let's-

Doc Hogg: (comes back with a golf bag) Go play some golf!

Me: Um, no, Doc. Unpack, then golf! Then, we can go say hi to everyone!

Ojo: Yay! I missed the randomness here!

Tutter: I didn't...

Ojo: Here we go again...

(we get in the elevator and ride it upstairs. We walk a short distance to Apartment 8. )

Me: I'm so excited! (opens the door and we rush inside) Wow! This is better than room 7!

Doc Hogg: I have my own little office! Oh, how did they know?

Tutter: (plops on the bed) This is the life!

Me: Tutter! That's my- (sighs) Oh, never mind...

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: (finished packing) There. I think that's the last of it. Now, what do you say we go and say hi to the other people here?

Tutter: (asleep on my bed) Zzzzzzzzzzzz....... More cheese for King Tutter..... Zzzzzz......

Ojo: (sitting on her bed, watching "The Muppets" trailer on her laptop for the umpeenth time) I think I'll stay here for a while.

Doc Hogg: I have to finish setting up my doctor's equipment. You go ahead and have fun.

Me: (shrugs) I think I'll go when you guys are up to it. (sits next to Ojo, and watches the trailer with her) :sing: We built this city.... We built this city on-:sing:

Doc Hogg: :sing: (playing air guitar) ROCK AND ROLL!! :sing:

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *wanders into the common room, humming*

Other Room 12 peeps: O___O LIZA?!?

Liza: *smiles* Hey, guys. :smile:

Camilla: Bwa-byauk gwauk bauk, gauk?!? (Where have you been, child?!?)

Liza: Busy, I guess. Oh well, I'm here now, right?

(OOC: Hey ya'll, I'm back. :big_grin: )

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: (lying in bed, staring at the ceiling) I'm bored...

Tutter: (eating a piece of cheese) Mmmm... How could you be bored??

Me: I dunno. (tossing a baseball up in the air and catching it) I guess I forgot what goes on here.

Ojo: Wanna go swimming, T?

Me: Maybe later, Ojo. I'm gonna get some breakfast. Do you guys want anything?

Tutter: I'm good! I have all the breakfast I need right now! Cheddar cheese! <3

Me: Ojo? Doc?

Doc Hogg: I would love some cooked and buttered string beans... (sighs contently)

Me: Um, Doc? It's breakfast time!

Doc Hogg: I know! I can dream, can't I? Heh, heh, heh. Just get me some toast with butter and orange juice.

Ojo: Blueberry pancakes!!!

Me: (chuckles) OK I'll be right back.... (gets on bicycle and takes a long ride to Everybody Eats)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chef Der noggin still hurtin',Kethy?
nodding Makes me glad that Marvin Suggs doesn't live here with his Muppaphones. If he ever got mad at me,he'd conk me over the head like he does to the Muppaphones.But he'd hear more than an "OW!" from me. He'd hear a few choice words too.
Robin: Like what?
giving the ever so clever young frog a look
Robin: Like words that an almost 9 year old frog isn't supposed to say or hear?
I point to my temple Good thinking. I'm off to bed guys.kissing Robin goodnight Can I trust you to be in bed before 11?
Robin:Going now. G'nite Mom kissing me.Nite Chef.
Chef:Nite Robin.
'Nite Chef .
Chef: Nite Kethy. Yu going booling tomorroo?
Come heck or high water I am!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes down to Jim's Coffee House for some breakfast pastries and a cup of icy cold milk.

Still need some Sesame sketch or song or any reference to 10 to complete a subgroup of haunters. Would Ten-Pinface (Grim Adventures) be suitable? :sigh: Maybe someone will have suggestions. *Shrugs.

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming out of the bathroom That was nasty!:stick_out_tongue: Robin & Chef...I ask one simple favor please?
Chef:Ja?
Next time you have to go, stay closer to the toilet please? Need I say more?
Robin:Sorry,Mom.
Fine.Otherwise we girls are going on strike against bathroom detail!
Chef:Nu! Nu!Doon't du thet! Nekst week iz my tern enywey. Der bethrum will be cleen ez a wisel I prumise.
Prairie:I hope so. And no more leaving the seat up in the middle of the night. Or EVER!
Rosita: Yeah.I got up the other night to go and got a butt full of cold water!
Robin stifles a laugh
I raise my eyebrows at him
Robin:I'm sorry Rosita. I guess I was extra tired that night an' forgot to put the seat down.
Rosita:Well...okay..I accept your apology Robin.
OK...now that we have that out of the way, what say we go bowling later on?
All yell an affirmative shout

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin:Almost ready to go bowling ,Mom?
Yeah..just about. Robin..c'mere for a second.
Robin: Yeah?
I give him a big hug I love you so much!Don't ever forget that,OK? Your Uncle Kermit loves you,your frog mom and dad love you, your relatives in the swamp love you..Chef Prairie & Rosita love you & we'd never do anything to hurt you OK?
Robin hugging me back : I love you all too!But...hey...you're cryin'!Mom, what's the matter?You okay?
angrily brushing the tears away Oh..you're kind of young to understand.
Robin:No...please tell me? Is it about that thing that's been on TV all this week? That lady that did something to her little girl?
Yes Robin. relieved that he's smarter than I thought he was Sweetie..taking his hands..er ..flippers...in my hands... I may get angry with you sometimes but I will never ever ever be as mean as that lady. I wouldn't even go so far as to call her a lady after what she did to her little girl.:mad:. And your frog parents wouldn't be that mean either. I can vouch for them.
Robin:What does "vouch" mean?
It means speak for. I may send you to your room when you misbehave.But that's the most I'll ever do. I know in the past year or so you've tried testing me to see how far I'd go. But I'd NEVER spank or slap you. That's considered child abuse.I could get in trouble for hitting you!
Robin: You could?:eek: I don't want that!
Me either! So please always remember how much you're loved okay? And how lucky of a kid you are
Robin hugging me:OK Mom..thank you!And I love you too. All around the moon and back again a zillion times!
Same here,kiddo. hugging him again and planting a kiss on top of his head
Now let's go get the others and go bowling!