The Muppets Take Manhattan & Muppets From Space in Select Theaters This Summer

haakonsmary

Reaction score
http://www.regmovies.com/summermovieexpress/default.aspx

The Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets From Space will be featured as part of Regal's Summer Movie Express 2011. "During this 9-week festival, select Regal Cinemas, United Artists and Edwards Theatres will offer selected G or PG rated movies for only a dollar on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10:00am" all over the U.S.

You can find participating theaters at the link above.

ceelos

Reaction score
:grouchy: not in my area. was wishing to see one on the big screen with my daughter building up to the new movie in November

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
That is great! People can see the movies and get a little background before November comes around!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It's mainly that sony is going to try to make an easy buck off the Muppet movies they own since Disney is going to release a new Muppets movie, same case with the upcoming blu-ray releases of those movies (which if it doesn't come with any extra footage, I for one, would not be interested in).

Don't get me wrong though, I still think it's pretty cool.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Bah. 10 theaters in Georgia, and none of 'em is within bus range. But that doesn't matter much, because none of them will be showing anything Muppetty. But if I wanted to see Marmaduke, Yogi Bear, or Bee Movie I'd be in luck!