Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Autismismylife got suspended because he got two strikes from Lionsgate because they claimed his King of Eight video that were on "Sesame Street: The Great Numbers Game" and "Sesame Street: Learning About Numbers" and a third strike was from Bagdasarian Productions Inc. For those of you who don't what Bagdasarian is, It is media company that's the founder of Alvin and the Chipmunks. :eek::mad::boo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Two strikes for the SAME footage? Yeah... and footage that was on a video for like 10 seconds, I bet. I think it's time to write some angry letters.

What the crap has Lionsgate done for us lately? They didn't give us Dog City the cartoon series like they promised, they totally just stopped doing stuff for Henson the last year...

U2Shark

Reaction score
I thought I had unearthed a lost episode when I discovered the into to show number 2200, but the rest of it was taped over... So frustrating - but I'll keep trying to find more!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've certainly been doing my share in providing Classic SST moments on YouTube lately, though the quality may be questionable, but at least you can still watch it, nonetheless.

Individual bits:
Rosita's Hot Chocolate Stand
Sherlock Hemlock and the Case of Maria and the Broken Clock
What's the Name of That Song? 1987 Version
I EAt Veggies, Hear Me Roar!
Slimey and Stimey
Flo Bear's Park Game

As well as Street Scenes from various Season 23 (and a Season 24 and a Season 27) episodes...

Episode 2963
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Episode 3018
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Unknown Season 23 Episode
Part 1
Part 2 (with "Captain Elmo Cousteau and the Missing Treasure of the Lost Soap)
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Episode 3397
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for uploading. I guess it is better to see these than to spend money on iTunes. I'm listening to the Phillies now, but I'll check out those clips when I get a chance.

Drtooth

Reaction score
What's so weird about it is that it barely even seems like SS, or any kind of children's entertainment. It seems just like a classroom with a woman teaching a lesson to kids.
Yeah. I don't want to go in to a huge discussion, because it seems more suited for its own thread, but that's an example of why I still think Sesame achieved perfection in the 1980's... when they stopped doing little school house things like that, and started doing stories with the street scenes. But still, a great clip none the less.