Fanfic - "We Need A Little Christmas"

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I was starting to think I was the only one who still remembered this! I even referenced it in my fanfic. So where's the rest? Well, it's somewhere in Beth C's head. Where's Beth C? Good question.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
She's pretty much MIA these days. Rully deserved to get that MC Lifetime Achievement award.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, personal stuff was going on last I remember her posting on the boards. Hope all is well with her.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This was the first fan-fic I read here at MC, so it has a special place in my heart. I know poor Beth has a lot on her plate, but I really wanna' read the rest of this!

Beth C

Reaction score
MIA? I was MIA? Um.. yeah. For a bit, I was. :wink:

Life got the better of me, and pulled me away from the net without much choice on my part.

However I do have good news - I found my notes and am now working on the next part of this story.

I'll try to get it up and get this thing finished this year!

For the first time in four months, I'm able to look outside and see the sun instead of black clouds even though my problems are far from over.

So, keep a close eye on this post. It will have STORY in it soon!

~Beth C ( who thanks you for waiting so patiently)

Beth C

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't bump this very old thread, but ... I couldn't resist. :smile: Hi everyone! I think I need to re-read this and update it...

Anyone interested?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BethC?! :news: After all this time? Welcome back.
Yes girl... Post more story! Please! Now!
:fishy: :crazy: :jim:

Beth C

Reaction score
Lol, Count. I need to re-read this, and paste it into a word doc, then figure out where it was heading. I lost all my notes, and files years ago. I just remember that I was good when I was writing it. This and that other one.. Behind the Romance... Hmmm...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just glad to have you back. There are lots of awesome fics here if you need inspiration, check the Fanfic Library Index for easy reference. :search: