Favorite Song

dwmckim

Reaction score
I have a question about "Workin' Workin" from "30 Minute Work Week" I like the song but does anyone else think it feels for lack of a better work awkward? It's hard to explain but there are some parts in it where I think "that's sounds odd" or "that doesn't sound like it worked." Does anyone else think that or do I need to stop listening to these songs so closely?
There is a bit of awkwardness in the song which is probably due to it being one of the very first - that episode was the first one taped and they were still getting their feet wet and getting the feel of things. Fraggle songs sometimes are odd because there will be lyrics that reference things not really part of the Fraggles' world or experience and Workin has that happening in it while at the same time trying to also do exposition of the main characters' jobs.

Wonder if Gobo ever got a chance in all his expeditions to bring back pink ice cream? If so, was it melted by the time he delivered it? Did they cry over spilt milk?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Okay, that makes sense. I was wondering cuz I knew it was near the beginning of the series but since it's like the fourth episode it never occured to me that it may have been the first one they taped. That would explain Gobo's voice throughout the whole thing and Red's voice in the song.

Yea I duuno. Someone should do an ice cream social episode. Do you think pink ice cream is strawberry or radish? Wonder what radish ice cream would taste like.

1000th post yay (can i say that?)

Frozann

Reaction score
Well, I need an update on my older list.

Fun Is Here To Stay -- it makes me smile insanely. I was so fascinated with behind-the-scenes video.
Wembley Wembley Number 9 -- .. you're so fair, you're so fine!
Helping Hand -- oh, so warming song. I like imagining the whole scene, but not like it was in original.
Time To Live As One -- loved lyrics, always considered them without context of episode, and imagined with Mokey on very dark background singing it.
Yes We Can -- aw, too catchy. Especially "yes we do/can" verse.
Shine On Me -- I like how those words sound in song.
Down In Fraggle Cave -- small but catchy.
What A Funny World It Is -- hypnotic.
Party Hard -- I love background music and Boober's voice, that's all!
I'm Never Alone -- ^ same.
Let Me Be Your Song -- no comments needed, yes?
Lost and Found -- very catchy and.. I love that "Now I've done some living and I know"
Music Makes Us Real -- cool lyrics and nice melody. "Round and round around we go, where we stop we never know"
Here to There -- adore its lyrics.

Something stopped me from liking Ragtime Queen. Sure I love Mokey's voice here, but background music in beginning is somewhat awkward.