Does anyone have a Kermit head pattern?

Cal Monster

Reaction score
I have the same problem and i would like to know how should I size that pattern? What size should I make it.

pashmonster

Reaction score
Using the MR kermit pattern i used the indentation on the head to scale up. A pingpong ball is usually 38mm dia and i used that to scale up.

Edradour

Reaction score
Project puppet also has (now) an optional body pattern, that is much like Kermit's.
I used the optional body & GSP pattern for this guy:

With a modified head, he'd be a dead ringer for Kermit.

Cal Monster

Reaction score
Using the MR kermit pattern i used the indentation on the head to scale up. A pingpong ball is usually 38mm dia and i used that to scale up.
sorry but i dont understand very well what you said. And what pattern was the master replica one?

pashmonster

Reaction score
The master replica kermit that has been dismanteld on the web has the indentaion on the head peices where the eyes were attached. Kermits eyes are 38mm wide so taking that measurement into mind you can print out the pic and blow up the pic on a photcopier until the circle on the pic matches 38mm then use that to scale up the rest.

Reaction score
I'm currently working on making a pattern from the MR disassembled photo. Should have something for you guys in about a day or so, if anyone is interested.