The Muppet Central Forums Revival needs You!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *lugging in Link's luggage* What's-- *wobbles unevenly* What's going on, now?

Link Hogthrob: Looks like our friends our debating over something very important. But, that's not the point... isn't it?!

Angie: It isn't? O.O

Link Hogthrob: *sigh!* Angie? Can you please be a dear, and take the luggage up to my bedroom.

Angie: Really, Link. -.-

Link Hogthrob: *strides by* Sorry for the delay, my friends. But, never fear, my dear: Link Hogthrob is here!

Angie: *scoffs* Not original enough for a personal motto, hon. =B

Link Hogthrob: *sets himself down in his recliner, hand mirror balled in fist* Aren't you looking handsome today. *grins at self* <3

Angie: *grunts* Being a self-absorbed boar, as usual. We should get out more. Ugh! *relieves herself as she purposely drop the luggage on Link's toe* There! Feeling the glamour, now? O:3

Link Hogthrob: *sneers painfully, groaning; toes are numbly clumped underneath his over-packed luggage* X.x

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Wow. This thread is as confusing as backstage in the muppet theatre. *bemused grin*
"shaboigen shaboigen shaboigen brew haha, balderdash and tally ho........smells like pudding!":concern:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Wow. This thread is as confusing as backstage in the muppet theatre. *bemused grin*
"shaboigen shaboigen shaboigen brew haha, balderdash and tally ho........smells like pudding!":concern:
Link Hogthrob: *beam* Where's the pudding? I'm hu- can somebody please remove the luggage off my toe? It huuurts! D:

Angie: *does a 3 Stooges equivalent of a chuckle* Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck...-- *chucks pudding at scottishpiggy* :halo:

Link Hogthrob: *to scottishpig* My dear? I do have a very important question to ask: where'd you get that tattoo? (avvy pic :flirt:) I love it! *beat* Also, can I have some pudding? My little dear, Angie was kind enough to throw you some. -.-

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
*ducks* haha angie you missed! :crazy:
And Link, I took one of your replicas to a tattoo shop, who copied your logo, enlarged it and tattooed it for me :smile:
*splat*ok didnt see that second pie coming angie...*scrapes off onto plate* - here you go link *throws pie back*
hmmm were going to need another timmy! Whoops, I mean, pie. Yes, pie.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: *gently takes scottishpiggy's arm, investigating the tattoo elements* So, you must be a big fan of mine? Hmm? *cheesy grin* <3 Keep up the good work, my dear, and maybe, someday, you'll co-star with me-- only if you're an actress.

Angie: *rolls eyes* :rolleyes:

Link Hogthrob: *beat* You have pie, too? OwO