*Rock 'n' Roll Readers
*It's Hip to be Square
*Count Up To Nine
*Forty Blocks from my Home
*(I Can't Get No) Cooperation
*Hand Talk
*The Word is No

Sesame Street Celebrates Around The World
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sesame_Street_Stays_Up_Late!

Both Videos came in this original VHS Box

Sesame Street Celebrates Around The World even has a Sticker on the VHS box that says Win a trip to Sesame Street and the contest ended February 1st 1995,

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Ah, both great classic Sesame tapes.

You know, Rock & Roll! actually didn't get a lot of plays in my house. I blame my phobia of "The Word is No", I only watched it twice as a kid in one day and then never again. I have since gotten over it.

Sesame Street Celebrates Around the World is totally worth it just to see the foreign Muppets speak English.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I saw a 1991 VHS of "Sing, Hoot and Howl" at my library book sale. I was going to buy it until a little girl saw it and said, "Ooo Sesame Street!" I recommended it to her father and they took it home. The kids come first, right? :wink:

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
Nice, yeah kids do come first :wink:

I think I might actually have taped "Sesame Street Celebrates Around The World" off the TV but it was called "Staying Up Late".

I remember seeing tape that had a label written on by my Mom that said "SS Stays Up Late"

I also saw a Copy of "Muppet Classic Theater" VHS in the bunch of Tapes at the Book Sale but I did not buy it since I already own a copy from when it first Came out back in 1994 when my Mom bought it for me. She Bought it for me because My family was going to a wedding or something and I was two little to attend so she found "Muppet Classic Theater" and the babysitter and I were entertained.

I was 5 years old at the time of the "Muppet Classic Theater's" VHS Release

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
My favorite favorite VHS video was called A New Baby in Our House. :smile:I don't know if any sesame street characters were in it, but it was great. I wish they'd release it on DVD:grr:

mimitchi33

Reaction score
My favorite Sesame Street VHS was the movie Elmo in Grouchland.
Also, Sesame Street tapes are common at my library.
BobThePizzaBoy, why were you scared of "The Word is No"?