Hollywood Blvd Closed Sunday for Muppets Re-Shoots

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
The Muppets will be back at the intersection of Hollywood and Highland tomorrow to re-shoot some scenes for the new movie. They've scheduled a closure of Hollywood Blvd between Highland and Orange from 7:30 pm to 6:00 am, with the closure extending to La Brea Ave at 1:00 am. Hollywood and Highland was the same location where they shot the large group song-and-dance number that made it onto the internet in January, so maybe they're going to attempt that again?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I wonder why they need to do re-shootings.

They're not going to be able to bring all the same people/extras that they had on had for the original shooting back in January.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Maybe its just for external scenes of them entering the theater....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe its just for external scenes of them entering the theater....
It's probably pick up shots or something. I don't think there would be the need to do anything major... I mean, the film is due in a few months... it's probably 99% done anyway.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
^ most likely what DrTooth said or exterior shots if there's been any major update to the area

Drtooth

Reaction score
Looks like Steve to me... I think he's wearing glasses so maybe that's why. It looks like Steve to me though.
Even if it wasn't and let's say the case was that it was someone else due to an availability problem, there's no doubt they would have redubbed the sequence with Steve's voice OR have used audio from other footage.

Hmmm... maybe this was one of the reasons why they weren't at Comic-con.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
uhmm looking at the other pictures i guess it is steve, loos like he got a haircut lol .

Walter

Reaction score
Wish I could've been there... Glad to see they are paying enough care to reshoot certain scenes!