People You Wish Were Guests on the Street

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Guest Wish

Hello Everybodeee!:super:

I'd have loved to see Mr. T on Sesame Street, maybe talking about the letter T, lol or something. Jim Croce might have been really cool too.

your dear friend,
Kitt

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
It would be funny if there was a sketch featuring Count von Count with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and/or Taylor Lautner.

BigBirdABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Back for some more:

1969-1992
Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner
Genesis (with the lineup that is Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Mike Rutherford, Phil Collins and Tony Banks)
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Jimi Hendrix
Janis Joplin
The Eagles (as Glenn Frey, Don Felder, Joe Walsh, Randy Meisner and Don Henley)

1992-present
Natasha Gregson Wagner (the daughter of Natalie Wood and then-husband Richard Gregson; her stepdad's surname was added on after her mom's 1981 death)
Courtney Wagner (sister of Natasha; was only child of Natalie Wood with Robert Wagner, then on their 2nd marriage which only ended when Wood mysteriously drowned on November 29, 1981)

~Ben

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
some younger star, I was thinking Selena Gomez would be great on the street!

DTF

Reaction score
Anyone remember Dave Coulier on "Full House"? Talk about a guy who did voices. *And*, a good, clean, wholesome performer. I think they should get him - in fact, I wouldn't midn if they *hired* him.:smile: Probably couldn't happen, I think he'd be able to come up with some good, creative matieral.

That would then be worked to death, but, still...there's got to be some good talent that would be willing to give of their time and talent, not just expect to get, get get for their time and efforts.:search:

If I were a celebrity, I'd willingly appear on the Street for nothing. Not saying that there aren't some who do; but some of the things I've read make it sound like they have to pay money to get some of these stars. Or, maybe it's just rights to the parodies I'm thinking of.

Snuffylover

Reaction score
Even though Henry Winkler did appear on the show, in inserts that took place at the real Happy Days location. I always thought it would have been cool if he had visited the street himself as The Fonz. Imagine him and Oscar having a confrontation, or Big Bird trying to convince him Snuffy was real. Woulda been a great show.

BigBirdABCDEFGH

Reaction score
OK ... to dig this topic out of its grave, I'll add ...

From 1969-1992:
Lana Wood (the younger sister of Natalie Wood)
Lana Clarkson (the Barbarian Queen actress who, unfortunately, was killed Feb. 3, 2003 by "Wall of Sound" genius Phil Spector)
The original Brady Bunch child cast of Maureen McCormick (Marcia), Eve Plumb (Jan), Susan Olsen (Cindy), Barry Williams (Greg), Christopher Knight (Peter) and Mike Lookinland (Bobby) - only the eldest of the Brady sisters and brothers were accomplished singers.

For the 1992-present period:
Denise Crosby (Lt. Tasha Yar on Star Trek: The Next Generation)
Brent Spiner (Cmdr. Data on Star Trek: The Next Generation - he "played" the violin on a handful of episodes, mainly those that aired after 1990)
Patrick Stewart (Capt. Jean-Luc Picard on Star Trek: The Next Generation - he "played" what is known as the Ressikan Flute (the actual player is Brice Martin on pennywhistle) on a couple episodes, most notably "The Inner Light")

~Ben

Reaction score
Ted Nugent, Charlton Heston, Cheech & Chongs imagine the dialog between them and Big Bird over Snuffy, Jenna Jameson we'll find if Bert and Ernie really are gay, Captain Kangaroo.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Some of you that have been here for a LONG time and know me well are going to say "Would you SHUT UP ABOUT HIM ALREADY?!" but I'm going to say his name anyway & I have a good reason:
In Classic SS Bowzer would have made a good guest.The reason? He's always opening his mouth wide so he could explain about teeth! Also, flexing his biceps so he could explain about muscles!
There!Good enough reason(s):wink:?