Some New Puppets

Animal31

Reaction score
I really like the Cookie and Oscar!

What did you use for a pattern?

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Oscar and Cookie both used the borsa body patterns. Oscar's head was the melonhead pattern at 130%. (By those, I mean Project Puppet, of course).

As for Cookie, it was a patterns I drew myself. Unfortunately, I did it in haste and didn't make a copy of it. It was pretty much a long rectangle shaped head, though.

jimmymontana

Reaction score
These are great, i'd love to see some videos of them in action! You're clearly very talented.

TML

Reaction score
Where did you get your Oscar fabric from? It's a nice color for him. The trash can looks great too. How did you cut it? Did you add a hinge to the lid?

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
All of my fur comes from a fabric store called Mendel's Far Out Fabrics. it's located in LA, but they ship to anywhere. I can't recommend them highly enough!

As for the trash can, we used a Drummel tool (I apologize if the spelling's incorrect - it was borrowed form a friend). It's a pretty large hole back there; we then used adhesive to glue a foam tubing (think a thin water noodle) to protect yourself from any sharp edges. There is also a muslin lining on the inside to keep the puppet clean from any rust inside the can.

There is a hinge to the lid, as well as an l shaped metal piece to keep the lid at a 45 degree angle when opened.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey Love the video at the church gathering.. Where did yall get Kermit , fozzie and that awesome Turtle from?