Kermit Leaning Fix

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Hey! I figured out a way to fix Kermit's little leaning problem. Here's how:
1) Boil him for a few seconds
2) Bend his legs so that he can stand up straight
3) Quickly put him into cold water and hold his legs in place while you are doing so
4) Put him into the freezer for about 10 minutes and PRESTO! he will be fixed.

You may have to readjust him a few hours later, after the plastic settles but it is a minor adjustment!

fitz3641

Reaction score
or just turn his legs inward, pointing his toes at each other, and he stands perfectly straight :smile:

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
That's true but if you do that then he has his feet pointing inward and he looks like he has to go to the bathroom!:big_grin:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Or turn his legs inward so his toes touch each other and put him on Bunsen's stand! :smile: He still leans forward a little but he's supposed too anyway.

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Hey Aerosmith, since you live in Kissimmee near Orlando, I have a question for you. What kind of stuff do they sell at the gift shop near MuppetVision 3-D? I am going there next week!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I havnt been to Disney since 1996. So I dont know sorry.

dlphntat

Reaction score
I have my kermit with his feet almost one on top of the other,
but this boiling water idea sounds good. I may have to give that a try

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Wow! 1996? Hmm... welllll ok. Dlphntat, this really works well, i highly suggest it! The best thing is that if you mess up, you can do it again. And if it doesn't work, just boil it and he'll go back to his original position.

gringo

Reaction score
Gonzo'sTrumpet: I can answer your question about what they sell at Disney. They sell the Muppet figures, magnets, some older PVCs, stuffed animals (about 10 different ones), the German Statler and Waldorf (can't remember who makes them, but they are well known on this site), t-shirts, etc. The store is pretty huge and really cool. I believe their merchandise changes all the time. Last time I was there was last November.

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Dang! That's a lot of muppet stuff! I think they'll be getting some of my money! Thanks again!:big_grin: